Wilderness Wilderness

Hot diggity! This came out fantastic!! I'm glad my voice could add a thing or two to it!!

Lay down the facts Lay down the facts

I love messing up lines

CyanSandwich responds:

I'm glad you did!

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

I mean it's a sequel to the Reward which is, in my opinion, one of the greatest animations to ever grace the internet, so it has a lot to live up to. And does it live up to it. Keeping up the theme of characterizing each character without a word of dialogue, expanding on the universe that was glimpsed at in the original animation, and adding a LOT of length and content. The animation is just as beautiful and well-constructed, too. It was very different, and I'm struggling to call it better (seeing how the Reward will always hold a place in my heart), but needless to say, this is a series I'm keeping an eye on, and more than willing to supply some money to for the Kickstarter

'Sprouting Frog Waves' 'Sprouting Frog Waves'

Oh my goodness! You really rocked this one! I just really love how the video game sound effects seem to mix together with your unique style really well! I don't know what it is about it, but something about it is just super awesome and really fun to watch!

Butzbo responds:

Hah, I wasn't really sure of how the audio would work, I hadn't tried to combine so many different things into one short ("videogame-ish" sounds made with Bfxr, animal sounds, ambient sound, vocal "splash" sounds...), so I'm glad it worked somehow. (luckily I had enough time (basically the final day) to make enough audio experiments).
Thanks Chongo!

Right in the eye Right in the eye

I GET IT! THROUGH THE EYES OF A STRANGER! BECAUSE THE KNIFE! I GET IT!!!

100000/10 BEST FEMALE VOCAL LEAD

CyanSandwich responds:

I don't get it.

Through the eyes Through the eyes

What is it with your animations getting such bad ratings at the start? This was fantastic! It got the theme across splendidly and there was a lot of great animation in it! Bravo MihaP!

Ooga Booga Boys Ooga Booga Boys

Not sure how it fits with the theme exactly, but hey it's still gr8! I liked it a bunch

Brewster responds:

white guy is the stranger ;;;;;;)))))))

Playing Thee Game Playing Thee Game

Wow! I like the interesting take on the theme! It had some nice pieces of animation here and there, and to be honest I laughed a little too hard at "No one buys my tacos"

Nice touch! Nice animation!

scottwjsm responds:

Glad you liked it, I tried to sneak in some humor and I'm happy to hear that it worked.

awkward awkward

Fantastic work on this one, Sean! Your voice acting has been getting really great, and Bindy did a fantastic job on it as well! Not to mention, the rather simplistic color choices worked great! And a fantastic idea!

Overall, great job man!

The Beast The Beast

Really cute animation! Sort of having that imaginative perspective on things that some consider mundane always makes for an enjoyable watch

KaggyVA responds:

Thanks! I tried to be clever on this, since I'm still fairly new to animation. So I used imagination to help out :3